Frequently Asked Questions
What modes of transportation does RPC Logistics offer?
RPC Logistics offers a comprehensive range of transportation modes including:
- Air and Ocean Conveyance
- Import Documentation Preparation
- Arrange Customs Clearance
- CPB Inspection & Exam
- FDA, Lacey, USDA, ISF, ABI, ACE
- We offer single entry and continuous bonds
- LCL consolidation services
- Full Container services
- Foreign to Foreign services
- FTL – (RPC is a strategic partner with Landstar Agent)
- LTL – (RPC is a strategic partner with GlobalTranz AGent)
- Local Cartage
- Partial Truck Load
- Dedicated Partners Port of Long Beach & Port of Tampa & Memphis
- Nationwide network of partner warehouses
- Quality Inspections
- Sort and shipping prep to multiple locations
- Competitive storage fees, no escalating long term storage fees
- Pick & Pack services available through strategic partners
We assess the specific requirements of your shipment and recommend the most suitable mode of transportation to meet your needs.
How can I request a freight quote from RPC Logistics?
You can request a freight quote from RPC Logistics by visiting our Quotes page and filling out the online quote request form. Alternatively, you can contact our customer support team via phone or email to discuss your shipping requirements and receive a customized quote.
What is the transit time for my shipment?
The transit time for your shipment depends on various factors such as the origin and destination locations, the chosen transportation mode, and any potential customs clearance processes. RPC Logistics will provide you with an estimated transit time based on these factors when you request a quote or make a booking.
Can RPC Logistics handle hazardous materials or special cargo?
Yes, RPC Logistics is equipped to handle hazardous materials and special cargo. We have expertise in managing the transportation of such goods, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and industry best practices.